Movie Posters
"La Strada" is a 1950 Italian Oscar winning movie directed by Federico Fellini. The movie revolves around an innocent girl named Gelsomnia who is sold to harsh and cruel Zampano. The movie tells us about their journey together and the difficulties faced.
A major element in the movie is the fact it is a black and white film. Because of this i have only used black, white and greys to make my poster. another key element that stood out was the involvement of the circus in the movie. The stripes used for the background resemble one of Gelsomnias that she wears while performing and the font used gives very playful yet serious feel- like the movie.
For this movie, as merchandise I have drawn up a few stickers.
This movie is originally in black and white. As exploration I have explored what this movie would look in colour by studying black and white values and what colour looks like when made into colour. Making one frame of the movie into what I think it would look like in colour.
Original Image:
Edited Image:




Comments
Post a Comment