Skip to main content

Low-Poly




STEPS TO MAKE LOW-POLY:



1.Right click on the image which you want to convert to low poly.
2.Open with > adobe photoshop 
3.Before starting note that anti alias is unchecked and snap
( view > snap ) should be checked 
4. Now go to window > action . Action tab will open.
5. Make a triangle on the face using polygon laso tool 
6. Now click on new set and new action  (forth and fifth icon respectively , bottom row ) in action.
7. Action recording will start . Now pause the action and make a triangle using polygon laso tool . 
8. Again start the action and click ctrl+j to creat copy layer . To get back the lost triangle click on the layer icon and press ctrl.Now go to Filter > Blur > Average.
9. Click on background layer and deselect triangle by pressing 
ctrl + d
10. Now end the action .Click on action 1 in action tab Action Options dialogue box will appear . Choose F2 in action key ( or any other )
11. Now choose triangles and press F2 to get average effect. Your low poly is done. 


Low-Poly Image


Original Image

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fan Art

Rick and Morty Fan Art Made on illustrator.

Pride flag

 Pride Flag I have created a composition using only curvy lines, ie: there are no straight lines in this composition. This composition I have filled out in 6 differen ways. Using shades, tints and tones of  violet, blue, green, yellow and orange I have used the composition to replicate my own pride flag.  Keeping each composition the same, I wanted to show that we are essentially the same although we are different (shown by the varying colour).  For better viewing of the composition I have attached a larger image below.

Character Drawing On Illustrator

   Using Illustrator I have drawn out a character. My character is  inspired from everyday women in Indo- western wear. I approached this assignment with a more comical style in mind but at the same time giving slight depth but adding shadow where I deemed necessary.